The promotion of a valued team member has created an opening for a confident Administrative Assistant. This position provides administrative and clerical support to the operations team for a thriving Investment Bank.
PLEASE NOTE – this job works East Coast Market Hours – 6:30am to 3:30pm. Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering phones, taking messages, managing and submitting expense reports, scheduling meetings and appointments, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Utilize Google Docs to manage files, which included opening, uploading, and downloading files. Prepare files for internal/external distribution.
- Create and maintain regular reports of online activity and asset management. Including but not limited to handling purchase orders, billing and record keeping for expenditures.
- Handle full-cycle vendor process including set-up, invoice tracking, and payment confirmation. Set up and execute vendor screenings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exposure to Operations
- 2+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Concur
- Knowledgeable of iOS and Google Docs