Location: Beverly Hills, CA
The expansion of an exclusive medical center has created an opening for a Clinical Laboratory Scientist/Medical Technologist. The ideal Clinical Laboratory Scientist/MedicalTechnologist will have exposure to cardiology and 2+ years’ experience in a hospital and/or medical office setting. This is a FULL-TIME opportunity that offers a competitive salary, benefits and much more.
- Perform a variety of procedures including specimen collection, specimen processing distribution and the operation and maintenance of automated instrumentation.
- Non-technical duties include taking of supply inventories, stocking supplies, cleaning and maintaining work area, equipment, and instrumentation.
- Provide service in a safe and professional manner and works within the established policies and procedures of the Laboratory and the organization.
- Complies with all policies and OSHA regulations related to safety, cleanliness, infection control.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist License
- 2+ years’ experience as a Lab Tech within a medical office or hospital setting.
- Background in a high-volume environment with frequent testing
- Successful completion of MT, MLT, CLA course of study.
- ASCP certified