This is a short term temp trial job that will go perm within 30 days. Description: The Receptionist’s primary responsibility is to professionally represent the Company’s Los Angeles office specifically through effective management of incoming calls and visitors as well as administrative support. Furthermore, the position will be focused upon directing client flow and phone calls into the Company and administrative duties supporting general Company business.
- Greet clients, vendors, job applicants, and other visitors with a friendly, courteous, and professional attitude at all times
- Operate a CISCO VOIP Reception switchboard to answer all incoming calls promptly and ensure they are properly routed, which entails proper identification of caller’s needs and direction to proper department/person for handling.
- Assist in locating call recipients at caller’s request.
- Provide support on mail processing including overnight delivery receipt and preparation daily.
- Maintain kitchen, conference rooms and common areas including end of the day recovery of these areas such as picking up glassware, dishes, etc., removing papers or food and straightening general appearance.
- Oversee, coordinate and manage the maintenance of conference rooms to present a clean and neat environment.
- Managing the conference room schedule that includes accepting and scheduling conference room per requests and managing conflict resolution.
- Prepare and maintain inventory of office supplies such as phones, parking validations, and business cards; Place orders and distribute as necessary.
- Assist with word processing of Company documents including formatting, outlining and tracking changes through MS Word.
- Support office administration including but not limited to filing, faxing, and making copies etc.
- Serve as tenant representative and liaison with building management for facility and visitor requests.
- Support other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Impeccable reliability as it relates to attendance, follow through and efficiency.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service skills including a positive, upbeat and professional attitude with the willingness to provide first rate hospitality services to the firm’s guests, clients and employees.
- Demonstrated experience answering phones and greeting clients.
- Possess organizational qualities and the ability to organize other areas of office.
- Willingness to be a team player and contribute to special projects as requested.
- Intermediate ability in word processing and Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check as a condition of employment.
- Must be willing to execute the Imperial Capital Employment Acknowledgment Form as a condition of employment.
- Must have the means and desire to work in the Los Angeles area.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of office experience or related experience in an applicable environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.