Based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we are one of the most innovative and “Fast growing” companies in the area. We are working on some of the most innovative products and services in our industry. Our leadership team brings experiences from leading global technology firms and pride themselves in their hands-on, mentor level management style. If you are an engineer with experience in health care standards HL7 v2/v3, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss the details.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages including a base salary $90k – $100k and excellent benefits.
What You Need for this Position:
– 6+ years of experience Healthcare EDI, researching & analyzing ETL Data
– Bachelor’s degree in related field
– Data extraction, transformation, loading (ETL)
– HL7 segments, fields, & data types (v2/v3 messages)
– Java or C#
– SQL, Non-relational/rationale databases, query development
– HL7 message validation tool (7edit or inspector), RxNorm, LOINC, etc
– REST web services, servers, load balancing
– Healthcare industry experience
What’s In It for You
– Team Bonus
– Retirement plan
So, if you are an engineer with experience with HL7 v2/v3, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
** You can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Find me on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/chelsea-wilder-4b47a982/