We’re looking for a seasoned, ambitious Talent Acquisition Director to help build a world-class candidate experience. You have great character and strong work ethic. You have experience managing highly efficient talent identification & assessment processes, delivering results through a seamless and positive candidate and hiring manager experience. We need a big picture, strategic thinker, who is able to both recruit but more importantly improve and drive processes and has experience be the go to expert with all things systems.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Own & drive effective direct sourcing campaigns to identify and recruit top talent – using prospective competitor research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing
- Support the growth and evolution of the company’s talent attraction channels (academic partnerships, online portals, industry communities, diversity group/partners, etc)
- Maintain timely & accurate open requisition, candidate record and reporting data to track TA performance and drive improvements
- Build & nurture effective partnerships with hiring managers across the organization to optimize and constantly refine our operational hiring initiatives
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process lifecycle – including associated job posting, screening, administration, scheduling & logistics
- Create a world-class ‘white-glove’ candidate & hiring manager experience (virtual & online)
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of top business/technical competitor or talent-target landscape
- Hold and maintain a working knowledge of the latest hiring laws and regulations to ensure our talent process and strategies are always compliant and up to date.
- Inform and support the curation/creation of fresh content for our online presence that reflects our Employer Brand voice
- Partner in the education/training of hiring managers on effective candidate assessment strategies
- Identify and participate in talent and network events to stay up to date on talent trends,
- Support broader People Team activities and other internal cultural or talent events as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-8 years corp recruiting experience in a similar fast-paced, ideally in a tech startup environment
- Proven track-record of high-value/high-volume vacancy ownership
- ATS Experience (ideally Greenhouse)
- Impeccable time, schedule and candidate management
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and agile with the ability to switch gears and course quickly
- Upbeat, positive personality, with a desire to learn and grow
- Desire to contribute to company’s reputation and ongoing success.