Desktop Administrator is also responsible for maintaining some documentation, mostly instructions for users, communicating via email, responding to help desk tickets in a ticket tracking system, and assisting Systems Administrator (tier 2) as needed.
- Minimum 21 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must be available regular office hours, occasional after hour support for branches
- At least 2 years experience repairing PCs, installing software and servicing associated network and peripheral computing equipment
- Windows Desktop and Server OS, Active Directory, Ethernet/Broadband Networks, MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Anti-virus and security software, basic server hardware required.
- VoIP, Aruba Wireless, firewall/security, VPN, Office 365 preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A+, Network+, MCSA/MCSE certification preferred