Location: El Segundo, CA
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide executive support and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and community oriented.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments (personal and business).
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEOs time and office
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with “can do” approach, including personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Prepare expense reports and track company spending against budget
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience providing administrative support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and Adobe Suite
- Previous experience working with a CEO of a dynamic and growing company