Employee-Focused Investment firm with offices near the Redondo Beach pier, seeks an Executive Assistant to provide dedicated support to members of the C-Suite team. This position requires experience in executive support, extraordinary attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities. The ideal Executive Assistant will exercise exceptional judgement and discretion in a variety of high-pressure situations.
Salary: $65-90k plus 100% employer-paid benefits, Location: Redondo Beach
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Compose and prepare correspondence and presentations noting and respecting confidentiality.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel including international travel, itineraries, and agendas.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a C-Suite Executive or equivalent.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn in order to increase proficiency in role.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective.
Salary: $65-70k plus 100% employer-paid benefits Location: Redondo Beach