Location: Irvine, CA
A top-tier commercial real estate company is seeking a Finance Manager to help lead their operational finance team. The role will lead the reconciliation and reporting of financials, with metrics including occupancy and cash flow coverage. This is a great role for a candidate with a strong finance and accounting background, ideally within the real estate sector.
- Managing a small but high quality team, the Finance Manager will lead quarterly reporting and assist with metrics and supplemental reporting
- Play key role across all of financial reporting, system implementation and mapping of financial data
- Provide monthly and quarterly support for Supplemental Reporting and board packages
- Perform analytics across multiple business lines utilizing Excel and proprietary reporting software
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field from top-tier college or university
- 6+ years of corporate finance or corporate accounting responsibility, preferably in a big data, multiple business line type of environment
- Real estate experience helpful but not required
- Expert knowledge of Excel and able to navigate large ERP systems
- MBA and/or CPA a plus but not required
- Analytical and able to make actionable business recommendations based on analysis
- Excellent communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced corporate finance department
This is a great role for a talented Financial Analyst or Finance Manager that is looking to take the next step in their career. The role offers world-class benefits, excellent compensation structure and plenty of opportunity for career growth and advancement. Please apply directly. Thank you!