A top-tier, global manufacturing company is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their Finance team. The Financial Analyst will play a key role in forecasting and inventory reporting within the companies West Coast division. This is a great role for an up-and-coming Analyst looking to join a large, corporate finance team and further develop their corporate finance and analysis career.
- Prepare risk assessments based on financial statement data, audits and sales results
- Supply historical and pro-forma financial analysis to determine incentives across product lines
- Provide data, analytics and communication to forecast and predict key financial statistics
- Assist with physical inventory auditing and reconcile and finalize audit results
- Provide timely collection of financial information and insure inventory count is up to date with company policies
- Serve as a liaison between regional office, regional leaders and corporate HQ
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- 1+ years of corporate finance experience, preferably in the manufacturing sector
- Strong Excel skills and highly analytical
- Experience in the auto sector preferred but not required
- Experience working in inventory audit/analysis a plus but not required
- Excellent written and communication skills required
This is an excellent role for an up-and-coming Financial Analyst to take their career to the next level with a rapidly growing, global company. This role will play a key role within the financial/inventory departments and report directly to the Regional Finance Manager. Excellent opportunity for growth with world class benefits, including full medical/401k/ and auto allowance. Please apply directly. Thank you!