Financial Analyst – Real Estate – Irvine, CA A top-tier real estate company is seeking a Corporate Financial Analyst to join their team. The Financial Analyst will play a key role serving various teams within the company, including capital markets, investor relations, treasury, and corporate FP&A.
- Provide support and analysis for capital markets transactions, including equity offerings, unsecured debt issuances, and bank loan originations
- Provide support for earnings calls, including preparation of earnings release, call scripts and Q&A
- Create investor and rating agency presentations and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences and property tours
- Analyze and summarize sell-side research reports and track consensus estimates on an ongoing basis
- Monitor peer and industry news and summarize key points
- Assist with unsecured and secured debt management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Real Estate or related field from a top-tier school. MBA preferred, not required.
- 2-3 years of experience in corporate finance or real estate; investment banking experience a plus
- Prior experience within a publicly traded company preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with exceptional attention to detail and quality
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent role for a talented Financial Analyst to take their career to the next level with a top-tier real estate firm. Excellent compensation package, world class benefits and great long term career growth and development opportunities. Please apply directly. Thank you!