Location: Irvine, CA
A top-tier real estate company is seeking an HR Administrator for a 6 month consulting assignment. This is a great opportunity for a newer grad looking to transition into Corporate HR or an experienced Office or HR Administrator. This will be a key support role with a very well respected HR team.
- Provide reception support such as answering phones, parking validation, send/receive mail
- Create employee materials, including new hire packets, personnel files, termination files
- Prepare and distribute weekly department meeting agenda
- Coordinate interviews and meetings for recruiting of new employees
- Scan, file an audit documents
- Special projects, supporting both the VP and Director of HR
- 1 year of relevant administrative support experience, human resources experience a plus
- High school degree required/College preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and professional presence with excellent customer service and team work skills
This is an excellent role for an experienced admin looking for exposure in a large, corporate environment or a newer grad looking to kick off their career in HR. Role will last for approximately 6 months but could go longer. Please apply directly. Thank you!