Human Resources Generalist – 794808
Responsible for partnering on a variety of HR initiatives including on-boarding, recruiting, HR administrative & operational support, policy implementation and data collection/changes and reporting. Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple, complex requests while ensuring accuracy. Will work closely with Global HR Director on making Human Resources department the best in class.
Manager | Global HR Director
ROLE/RESPONSIBILITIES: Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Recruitment | Manage the full-cycle recruitment on assigned searches ((Administration, Analyst, Associate level roles) – search briefing, sourcing, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, collecting and distributing feedback, checking references, extending offers, negotiating/closing and starting pre-hire onboarding process, reference checks, etc.)
New Hire Onboarding & Termination process |
- Responsible for welcome email to new hire, collecting & completing NH paperwork (I-9, Employee Handbook, Confidentiality Agreement), owner of face sheet, NH prep emails, preparing department specific onboarding orientation plans (also includes scheduling out orientations)).
- Termination process | Working through the termination process when an employee terms or transfers
- Sexual Harassment Administrator | Administer to new hires
Associate Recruiting, Onboarding + Performance Review Process |
- Assist with coordination of associate interviews & administer testing to associates
- Run the associate onboarding process
- Performance Review process for firm
- Background Checks (US & UK) + Predictive Index administrator
HR Intranet Administrator | Owner of HR Intranet – responsible for new hire posts, any HR material on the intranet
- Wide variety of HR focused projects
- Audit all employee files to ensure we have proper paperwork
- Review/update emergency contact information for employees
- Anniversaries & acknowledgment milestones
- Quarterly mentor check-ins
- Misc. “HR” projects that just “come-up”
- Day to day HR presence/support in the office
- Able to answer day to day questions that arise
- Employee relations issues – working closely with Global HR Director & Legal
- Bachelor’s degree and ~4 years of specific Human Resources experience
- Must be trustworthy & reliable.
- MUST have experience in a financial services or professional services firm (law firm, accounting firm, etc)
- Demonstrates strong judgment and discretion with regard to sensitive or confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent organizational skills are required.
- Effectively prioritizes assigned work and completes it in a timely manner.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.