This inside sales role is a newly formed position created out of expanding growth of a local medical device sales company located in Orange County. If you have experience in medical devices, labratory testing products or other chemistry related inside sales roles, please apply.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails to laboratory customers and distributor buyers.
- Places a minimum of 5 calls per hour to prospective customers and offer an explanation of new promotional products and pricing/ordering information.
- Understands customer needs and requirements, including usage of quality controls for urinalysis and toxicology testing laboratories.
- Researches accounts, identifies key players and generates interest in Company products.
- Generates new business and ensures growth of existing accounts.
- Contacts customers when necessary to follow-up on customer satisfaction issues or solicit further sales.
- Contact existing customers/distributors without recent purchase history and identify reason, while offering products and promotions.
- Build new and maintain existing business relationship with laboratory technicians and buyers.
- Documents all contacts, actions, and responses in CRM database.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
- Gains and retains broad product knowledge and its applications/use as well as detailed comprehension of end user requirements.
- Prepares monthly reports and correspondence for Executive Team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Education: HS Diploma, or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 2 years telemarketing or inside sales experience.
- Strong technical solution and developmental skills.
- Knowledge of laboratory testing and testing products a major plus
- Experience with technical lab sales or chemistry.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent telephone presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and designs clearly.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial commitments and expectations with customers.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.