Investment Banking Analyst
Leading investment bank in Los Angele is currently seeking an Experienced Investment Banking Analyst to join the firm’s Corporate Finance Team. The position will be based in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Analysts will work closely with Associates to execute a variety of corporate finance transactions across multiple industry sectors. Responsibilities include:
· Conduct research and prepare analyses of companies, industries, capital markets, historical financial statements and prospective financial information;
· Create and author financial models, valuation analysis, debt capacity and capital adequacy analyses, and documents and presentations for proposals and transactions;
· Identify financing alternatives, capital sources, strategic and financial buyers; and
· Manage due diligence and client relationships at appropriate levels
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably majoring in Finance or Accounting
- Ability to conduct analysis of financial projections and impact of financing, transaction and operational variables through preparation of valuation models; solid financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated commitment to staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Ability to quickly respond to the issues associated with complex transactions
- Superior writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with a proven commitment to turning in consistently high quality work as a self-starter
- High level of integrity, energy and flexibility with a positive team oriented "can-do" attitude.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills are critical. Must have solid communication skills and a personal style conducive to building relationships
- Strong teamwork orientation, unquestionable honesty and integrity, intellectual curiosity and dedication to providing the best product to clients
● Full Time
● Compensation will be Market Rate
● 2 Years’ Prior Investment Banking Analyst experience preferred
Securities Licensing Requirements
- Required to have and maintain (or take and pass) the following FINRA exams: Securities Industry Essentials Exam (“SIE”), Series 7, Series 63 & Series 79.