Location: El Segundo, CA
Top Investment Banking client is seeking an investor relations analyst to join their team and report to the Chief Investor Relations Officer.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide support to the Investor Relations & Marketing team which is responsible for all the fundraising, communications/marketing and investor relations activities of the firm.
- Providing administrative support for the firm’s global fundraising efforts, including:
- Assisting in the preparation of due diligence materials (private placement memorandums, pitch books, due diligence questionnaires, performance analysis)
- Maintaining updated marketing materials and day-to-day administration of the fundraise data room
- Helping to coordinate road shows and logistics for investor meetings, including the preparation of investor profile agendas, bios and additional research items in advance of meetings
- Serving as the day-to-day administrator of firm’s Investor Relations CRM, including comprehensive and timely logging of existing and prospective investor profiles and all interactions and activities
- Supporting the preparation of all marketing and communication efforts including press releases, email campaigns, investor memos and quarterly/annual investor reports
- Conducting market, competitive landscape, industry conference and performance benchmarking research
- Logging, tracking, standardizing and responding to daily/quarterly/ad-hoc investor requests
- Collaborating with internal departments (finance & accounting, compliance, legal) to expedite timely processing of deliverables
- Providing support in the planning and preparation of the firm’s annual investor conference and/or other investor events
- Compiling, tracking and reviewing relevant KPIs to measure performance of the IR & Marketing department
- Maintaining and updating IR & Marketing processes and procedures
- 1-3 years of relevant experience at investment bank, private placement group or related field; M&A/private equity, investor relations or client facing experience valued but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to thrive in a collaborative team structure
- Strong writing, editing and researching skills to draft internal and external materials
- Solid quantitative skills with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sharp intellect with strong financial, analytical and technical acumen
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver projects in a timely fashion
- Strong work ethic, professional integrity, self-motivated, proactive and capable of exceling in a fast-paced environment