A rapidly growing and ground breaking pharma company is seeking a Marketing/Product Manager to lead their marketing team. This person will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs to promote their ground breaking drug.
- Create and support the development and implementation of product strategy that ensures new business and drive growth.
- Work within the framework of OPDP, PhRMA marketing guidelines and company policies to ensure that material and programs are compliant.
- Support development and implementation of sales promotion campaigns and material.
- Manage agency relationships to ensure timely delivery of assigned tactics that align with strategy.
- Collaborate with sales force and medical department to develop patient programs that are in line with strategic direction; leveraging these programs to support market expansion.
- Monitor and control program performance and work with team to adjust plan accordingly.
- Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan.
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and tactics with internal team; analyze feedback, propose changes and improvements when necessary.
- Manage digital media, company and product websites, medical conferences and advisory boards.
- Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other stakeholders (for example Market Access & Business Intelligence, Scientific Affairs, Finance) to achieve product objectives.
- Build productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influential customers across the country
- Demonstrate high level of understanding of regulatory guidelines (OPDP, PhRA)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA with concentration in Marketing preferred
- 3-5 years of combined sales and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical sector
- 2+ years of product Management experience in the pharma/biotech sectors
- Excellent communication, organizational and management skills
This is an excellent role for an experience Product Manager looking to join a rapidly growing pharma company with a healthy pipeline of world-class products. Excellent benefits, great company culture and lots of room for growth. Please apply directly. Thank you!