Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Prestigious Medical center in the 90210 area seeks a Medical Scheduler/Front Office Admin with knowledge of EPIC and experience with Cardiac tests. The Medical Scheduler will support one of the practice’s busiest MDs. This position is a combination of patient interaction and basic paperwork administration.
Medical Scheduler Responsibilities
- Check in all patients and complete patient registration.
- Schedule and Confirm patient appointments two (2) business days prior to the patients’ visit.
- Complete insurance verifications two (2) business days prior to all (general and specialty) patients’ visits to determine coverage and benefit limits and link insurance in EPIC.
- Ensure pre-authorizations are received prior to appointments if required.
- Complete checkout process with each patient by reviewing charts to ensure that all information is written properly and procedures are documented and match the signed routing slip that the specialist has submitted.
- File patient charts on a daily basis.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 2+ years of medical office experience.
- Previous exposure to Cardiology, Internal Medicine or other specialty practices.
- Experience with healthcare software such as EPIC preferred.
- Knowledge of Echocardiograms, Cardiolite Stress tests, Exercise Echo’s and CTA