Thriving internal medicine practice seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide primary care services, including assessing and managing patients in the office. The ideal candidate will have experience applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of professional nursing to provide ongoing patient care. Salary: $50-55/hour plus benefits, Location: Los Angeles, CA
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs a complete physical exam, obtains complete medical history and records findings to order appropriate laboratory and diagnostics.
- Administers medications and injections in compliance with state law and clinic guidelines.
- Educates patients regarding medications and treatments.
- Collaborates with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Nursing or related field, Master’s preferred
- Successful completion, of an approved nurse practitioner program.
- 3+ years of professional nursing experience in a clinic or hospital setting.
- 2+ years of nurse practitioner or physician assistant experience.
All licenses must be current as well as CPR and ACLA.