Location: Irvine, CA
Senior Lease Administrator – Commercial Real Estate A top-tier commercial real estate company is seeking a Senior Associate, Lease Administration to join their team. The Senior Associate, Lease Administration is responsible for the compliance of operators within their portfolio of properties. The Senior Lease Administrator will also provide recommendations for streamlining lease processes and procedures and will play a key role to drive revenue and growth within the company.
- Review and understand contracts and regulatory requirements to manage and analyze real estate portfolio performance
- Perform analyses of operator and property performance based on operator financials and industry data
- Prepare analyses such as lease, loan, portfolio, disposition and ROI analysis
- Understand, interpret, analyze and report on operator financial statements and reports
- Play key role in providing support to Asset Management, including technology, process implementation, and overall analysis and strategy planning
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Real Estate, Accounting or related field
- Experience in real estate investment finance, asset management, or investment underwriting is a plus
- Paralegal background is a plus. Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a team player
This is an excellent role for a budding real-estate professional with a strong lease and asset management background to take their career to the next level with a tier-one commercial real estate firm. Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits package with plenty of room for career advancement. Please apply directly. Thank you!