Location: Irvine, CA
A world-class real estate company is seeking a Senior Paralegal Associate to join their team. The Senior Paralegal Associate will work closely with Asset Managers to ensure compliance with all contractual and legal requirements, analyze documents and play a key role within asset management. This is a great role for someone with a strong Paralegal background with a passion and knowledge of the real estate industry.
- Review and understand contracts and regulatory requirements to track, interpret, analyze, and report
- Manage all critical dates and ensure timely compliance
- Perform analyses of operator and property performance utilizing financials and industry data
- Special projects, including investment committee memoranda, ROI, disposition, and lease analysis
- Understand, interpret, analyze and report on operator financial statements
- Bachelors degree in Paralegal Science, Legal Studies, or related field
- 1+ years of training and experience as a Paralegal
- Knowledge and/or experience within real estate preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a team player
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
This is an excellent role for an up and coming Paralegal looking to develop their career with a world-class, global company. Excellent compensation structure, Tier-1 benefit package and plenty of opportunity for career growth and development. Please apply directly. Thank you!