The expansion of a Los Angeles based wealth management firm has created an opening for an Account Manager with experience partnering with clients in the entertainment industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing the day-to-day business and financial matters of privately-held entities.
- Approve payables and receivables
- Monitor cash accounts
- Oversee payable and receivables to ensure all payments are paid and received timely
- Manage, develop and review assistant account manager’s work.
- Review and/or prepare financial statements
- Process payroll and prepare 1098/1099s
- Prepare quarterly Guild earnings report.
- Calculate and pay commissions, if applicable
- Prepare tax packages for tax return preparation and record tax journal entries
- Assist with requests and timely follow up on all outstanding matters
- Communicate with clients and their advisors.
- Support client with purchase and sale of assets including obtaining financing
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle accounting
- Working knowledge of AgilLink, DFX or Datafaction experience
- Proficient in QuickBooks or equivalent software
- Previous experience working at a CPA firm, Business Management firm or similar environment
Compensation for this role includes a base salary of up to $130k.