Rapidly growing architectural firm, headquartered in Orange County, California is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to their team. The Accounting Manager performs the financial reporting function and ensures the accuracy and compliance of the financial statements, supporting subledgers, and balance sheet accounts to GAAP and Company guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and maintain monthly financial statements
- Maintain and ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial results and data
- Measure and report KPI’s for operations and management.
- Conduct GL account analysis and reconciliation
- Coordinate and perform month-end close process, subledger to GL close, and journal entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Support and assist with internal and external audits
- Assist with ERP upgrades and transitions.
- Sales and Use Tax reporting and filings.
- Ad-hoc functions, reports, and projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- CPA desired
- 5+ years of progressive accounting/operations experience
- Public accounting experience is a huge plus
- Experience working with an ERP systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Compensation up to $145,000 + bonus
The position is REMOTE, however candidates MUST reside in Southern California.