A well-established public accounting and business management firm in the Century City area seeks an Assistant Account Manager with experience in AP/AR, month-end close, and reconciling ledgers.
The Assistant Account Manager will have the opportunity to work closely with senior leadership and make a significant impact on the firm's financial strategy.
- Assist in managing payable and receivables to ensure all payments are paid and received timely
- Enter A/P including credit cards and A/R
- Record payroll and journal entries
- Process checks or electronic payments
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Review and sort mail
- Contact vendors to request information or resolve matters
- Other projects, as needed
- 2+ years experience as a bookkeeper
- 1+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- Exposure to public accounting or business management firms
- Proficient in AgilLink, DFX or Datafaction experience preferred. Will consider QuickBooks and equivalent software
Compensation for this role includes a base salary of up to $100k