One of the nation’s largest B2B private lender for residential single-family & multi-family construction is expanding with a Capital Markets Associate
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of overseeing capital markets transactions and other strategic initiatives for a private lender.
- Manage strategic initiatives including M&A, exploring new business lines, review of portfolio/asset management analytics, and other ad hoc projects
- Develop cutting-edge financing structures with the most sophisticated investors and financial partners
- Lead diligence process, financial/credit analysis, and deal processing for multiple, simultaneous processes
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, rating agencies, and internal teams to execute mission-critical transactions
- Build and maintain a financial model with the ability to run various financing and operating scenarios
- Analyze operational results and portfolio data to assist in management decision-making and capital formation
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, real estate, or related field.
- 5+ years of investment banking experience, preferably in the real estate industry
- Proficient in financial modeling
- Background handling Capital markets transactions throughout the capital stack, including warehouse, securitizations, mezzanine, equity, and equity linked.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
This remote opportunity offers a base salary of up to $200k plus excellent benefits package.
Reach out to Andrew@thehiringadvisors.com to learn more.