Full service real estate firm is expanding its operations in the Greater Seattle area with a Chief Engineer to manage the engineering program.
If you have experience ensuring that the portfolio, infrastructure, and its associated equipment operate safely, efficiently, and reliably then PLEASE APPLY. This includes building systems utilized for communicating and reporting such as energy management, preventive maintenance, work order, building automation and fire protection.
- Provide leadership and supervision of engineering and maintenance staff, including hiring, training, personnel development, and performance review
- Conduct and assist with inspections and surveys, including energy audits and analysis, HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems, environmental and ADA compliance
- Assist in the development of the Capital Budget Program, as well as the short- and long-term planning and analytics
- Oversee all building systems, including fire/life safety programs, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues; must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends as well as preventive and predictive maintenance methodology
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agencies, and company directives related to building operations
- Prepare and expedite approval of all internal control documents
- Maintain complete project files recording progress, approvals, financial data and contracts
- Perform final inspections, punch list exceptions, and expedite corrective action
- High School Diploma
- 8+ years engineering experience with significant supervisory responsibility in a commercial property setting experience in the operation, installation and maintenance of building systems within depth technical understanding and knowledge of all HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire/life safety, and control systems
- Knowledge and understanding of all applicable practices/techniques, laws, project controls, and environmental regulations
- Familiar with Energy Management System (EMS)/programming, fire alarm systems, and Building Management Systems
- General knowledge of the property management financial reporting with primary focus on R&M expenses, Utility expenses and Capital expenses, as they pertain the department’s allocated monthly and annual budget
Reach out to Aileen Requena at Aileen@thehiringadvisors.com to learn more.