CPA firm with roots in the Temecula area for decades is looking to hire a Controller. This Controller will be responsible for preparing financial statements and/or performing monthly close, monthly billings and managing a small team.
- Maintaining accounting records such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, or general ledger entries, as required
- Managing month end close
- Bank and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Manage human resources
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Monthly billing
- Performing ad hoc duties as needed
- At least three (3) years of accounting or finance experience
- Self starter; ability to recognize issues and suggest solutions.
- Experience with Quickbooks is required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required
- Strong computer proficiency in Excel
Compensation up to $100,000 plus a great beneifts package
Qualified candidates may email their resume to Rolla@thehiringadvisors.com