The expansion of a B2B private lender with a focus on residential real estate has created an opening for a Credit Officer in their Fort Lauderdale office.
The ideal candidate will have experience partnering with a private equity construction lender to analyze and underwrite loan originations for residential construction.
- Assist in complex financial analysis, accurate and timely market analysis, borrower’s financial and credit documentation
- Analyze information such as property profiles, demographics, maps, and inspections.
- Perform underwriting analysis of credit profile, liquidity, and project
- Analyze income property loan requests, including collateral cash flow analysis and valuation, borrower financial statements and tax returns, and market analysis
- Clear closing conditions and communicate with Escrow, Loan Originators and Transaction Coordinators to provide status updates and closing time frames
- Coordinate loan closings/draw closing documents, review settlement statements, and order/balance funding wires
- Stay up to date on industry trends, market changes and company policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commercial Real Estate, or similar field
- 4+ years of experience in residential mortgage: underwriting, financial statement, tax return analysis, risk assessment and analysis, and processing of loans
- Strong Understanding of income property appraisal and cash flow methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
This onsite role in Fort Lauderdale offers a base salary of up to $250k plus an amazing benefits package.
Reach out to Andrew@thehiringadvisors.com to learn more.