Learning and Development Manager
As the Learning and Development (L&D) Manager, you will lead end-to-end strategy and execution of the learning roadmap while partnering closely with business leaders to understand business strategy and key capability needs.
The L&D Manager will play an integral role in delivering training programs that are practical, repeatable, and sustainable.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of learning modules to meet current and future capability needs
- Inspire personal accountability for career growth and development, whilst promoting and championing learning modules and talent tools
- Execute impactful learning solutions that drive the business strategy
- Deliver world class experience for your internal customers
- Drive the continual optimization and maturity of learning systems and programs, aligned to enterprise and business strategy
- In partnership with business leaders, develop impactful learning solutions that will drive the business strategy. This includes designing, developing, deploying, maintaining, and evaluating functional learning solutions
- Participate in broader team projects and initiatives to continuously improve L&D programs
- Drive global process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for local flexibility
- Leverage Learning Management System and existing tools to eliminate manual processes/work and drive efficiencies
- Align with the business to discover impactful ways for measuring training effectiveness
- Make recommendations on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential operational improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ Years Learning and Development and or program management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS or technology driven company
- Experience developing and executing strategic plans
- Ability to influence and network effectively, establishes credibility quickly, build strong relationships with peers, stakeholders, and key client partners
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strategic, data-driven thinker, able to recommend solutions
- Must be able to operate independently but understand when to escalate issues
Compensation for this REMOTE role includes a base salary up to $150k.