A growing private investment firm with experience in the industrials, technologies, healthcare, and consumer product industries seeks an Associate, specifically on the business development team, to join their Los Angeles office. This is both a sales and due diligence/originations role.
The ideal BD Associate will have a strong financial & analytical foundation coupled with significant transaction experience.
PLEASE APPLY if you’re looking for an opportunity to play an active role in the evolution and growth of deal structuring.
- Oversee sourcing, origination, and growth of the firm’s business through generating new investable opportunities
- Assist in all facets of transaction execution, including:
- Deal Origination
- Preliminary valuations and due diligence
- Negotiating with target Company, shareholders, and third parties
- Overseeing the preparation of legal documentation
- Coordinating third-party advisors
- Undergraduate Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in middle market investment banking or private equity firms, specifically on the Business Development side
- Advanced Excel skills
- An entrepreneurial self-starter
- Strong technical finance and analytical skills
- Background working with complicated capital structures is highly preferred, i.e., prior experience in acquisition financings, recapitalizations, distressed opportunities, growth capital, and/or buyouts.
Compensation for this hybrid opportunity is $100k.
Reach out to Andrew@thehiringadvisors.com to learn more.