Property Management Assistant – CRE
International Full-Service Real Estate Firm is expanding operations in West LA with an Assistant Property Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in Commercial Property Management, Tenant Relations, and Financial Reporting.
- Looking for a resourceful, out-going, hard-working, results-driven, humble rising star
- 3+ years of commercial property management, commercial project management or commercial leasing experience
- Ability to understand leases and other contracts
- Exposure to Yardi, Argus and/or other property management and analysis software
- Knowledge of work order software and tenant request procedures
- Promptly responding to tenant and owner requests in a professional manager
- Abstracting and interpreting lease clauses
- Negotiating RFPs for vendor service contracts, maintain and develop relationships to achieve optimum performance and competitive pricing.
- Creating and implementing a Tenant retention program
- Prepare, review, and provide monthly financials and operation reports as required accurately and timely.
- Reviewing AR, AP and monthly tenant billings for accuracy and timeliness
- Performing CAM reconciliations yearly and re-forecasts as required
- Overseeing tenant improvement projects, including bidding and coordination of delivery
- Maintaining current W9 and COIs for tenant, service providers and owners
- Preparing annual budgets
- Actively engaging with leasing teams to prepare the property for leasing
Compensation for this role includes a base salary of $80-90k + bonus and full benefits.
Location: West LA