Privately held Real Estate firm with over 300 offices throughout the US and Mexico is expanding its operations in San Francisco.
If you are a Licensed Real Estate Agent with experience in commercial property management, then we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you to grow your career with an International Company. The ideal candidate MUST have a strong accounting background (calculating CAM).
· Inspiring a team to operate at their highest efficiency
· Promptly responding to tenant and owner requests in a professional manager
· Abstracting and interpreting lease clauses
· Negotiating RFPs for vendor service contracts, maintaining and developing relationships to achieve optimum performance and competitive pricing.
· Creating and implementing a Tenant retention program
· Prepare, review, and provide monthly financials and operation reports as required accurately and timely.
· Reviewing AR, AP, and monthly tenant billings for accuracy and timeliness
· Performing CAM reconciliations yearly and re-forecasts as required
· Overseeing tenant improvement projects, including bidding and coordination of delivery
· Maintaining current W9 and COIs for tenants, service providers, and owners
· Preparing annual budgets
· Being a constant learner and bringing the existing experience to the team
· Actively engaging with leasing teams to prepare the property for leasing
· 5+ years of Commercial Property Management experience – Class “A” office, retail, and/or industrial
· DRE License
· CPM or RPA designations are strongly preferred
· Experience with institutional financial reporting requirements
· Proficiency with JDEdwards, Yardi, and Kardin software a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary Range is 100-120k plus full benefits incl 401k