Healthcare Real Estate Investment Trust in South Orange County is looking for a talented Senior Accountant to join the team! The ideal candidate has experience with supporting external audits, knowledge of GAAP, budgeting, time management skills and a great attitude!
Hybrid: San Clemente, CA
- General ledger accounting, including preparation of journal entries and related reconciliations.
- Month and year-end financial closes, including assigned journal entries, balance-sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of general ledger.
- Review bank transactions, bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Participate in annual interim and year-end financial audit.
- Assist in providing schedules and commentary for general ledger account results and variances.
- Prepare special financial reports, when requested by senior managers, by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Other duties assigned
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in accounting
- Public accounting experience is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize effectively.
- Desire to continue professional growth through training.
- Attention to Details and effective communication skills.
Pay: $85,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year + bonus + equity
Ability to commute to San Clemente, CA on a Hybrid basis
For confidential consideration, candidates may email their resumes directly to Rolla@thehiringadvisors.com