A global brand-name telecom company with explosive growth is looking for a Senior Accountant. This worldwide leader is looking for someone with one to two years of experience. You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of month-end close.
The role is REMOTE/HYBRID but is only open to candidates who live within a commutable distance of Irvine. Compensation for this role is 110K + bonus & free benefits.
In this role, you will:
- Assist and own with the month-end close process
- timely and properly in accordance with US GAAP and internal policies
- Prepare annual CAM reconciliations
- Provide relevant insight and explanation of financial results for accounting leadership and business partners
- Continuously improve and refine processes and procedures that can scale effectively as we grow to increase the efficiency and quality of the team's deliverables
- Support the external audit and quarterly/annual filings
- Perform ad-hoc/special projects and analysis as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Telecommunications or real estate experience is a big plus
- CPA is huge plus
- Strong self-starter with good communication skills
Compensation for this role includes a base of $110k plus bonus. To learn more about this position, please reach out to Lily Mirhashemi at Lily@thehiringadvisors.com