CPA firm with roots in the Temecula area for 25 years is looking to add their next Senior Auditor to the team. Client base is almost exclusively small business and small non-profits, cities, government municipalities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review documentation and questionnaire responses from prospective clients and coordinate with Senior Audit Manager to propose time budgets for audit or review.
- Work with Senior Audit Manager to plan audit or review.
- Interview client personnel and perform testing.
- Document audit steps to support conclusions.
- Prepare audit report.
- Follow through on updates/changes requested by Senior Audit Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA candidate is required
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year + Bonus
Location: Murrieta – onsite