Fortune 500 international public company is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their rapidly growing team. This Staff Accountant will have the benefit of working under one of the best mentors in the region. This staff Accountant will be part of a team that will be responsible for the financial close of the company.
This will be an onsite role in Florham Park, New Jersey
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual close
- Account and bank reconciliations
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
- Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Financial Statement preparation and variance review
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Work closely with external auditors and provide schedules and support
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ years experience in Accounting or related experience
- Experience with Excel is required
- Prior experience with Netsuite is a huge plus
This is an onsite role in Florham Park, New Jersey
Compensation up to $80K + bonus!